Equestrian Exibition held at Kent County Show ground Detling, the Shepway Harness Club will be there hosting a series of events to promote the sport of carriage driving in its various forms from Horse driving trials to Scurry and Showing.
Come and join us at this event to support us and encourage more people to our great sport or try your hand at Carriage Driving in our Have A Go session.
Just some of our competitors from our IDHT at Saddlesdane November 2014 – more photo’s to follow
30th November Saddlesdane Start times
Dressage Start Times – Please arrive 5 minutes early to report to steward
1. Teresa Whitehead (SHC) 09.00
2. Maggie Hick (ICD) (Junior) 09.05
3. Carol Gillings (SHC) 09.10
4. Sue Balldock(ICD) 09.15
5. Diane Hogben (ICD) 09.20
6. Susan Skeggs (SHC) – Open Pony 09.25
7. Caite Gould (ICD) (Junior) 09.30
8. Nick Hammond (ICD) 09.35
9. Pat Sowerby (ICD) 09.40
10. Sarah Owlett (ICD) 09.45
11. Susan Skeggs (ICD) 09.50
12. Lynne Anderson (SHC) 09.55
14. Wendy Carpenter (SHC) 10.00
15. Sam O’Connel l (ICD) 10.05
16. Mike Malone (ICD) 10.10
17. Susannah Anderson (ICD) 10.15
18. Dee Reed (ICD) 10.20
19. Sonny Hillier (ICD) 10.25
20. Susan Skeggs (ICD) 10.30
21. James Starr (SHC) (Junior) 10.35
22. Donna Simmons (ICD) 10.40
23. Jamie Williams (ICD) 10.45
24. Tim Whimhurst (SHC) – open horse 10.50
These start times are approximate and if we are running early you may be asked to start early so please make sure you are ready in plenty of time.
After a successful 2015 we have an exciting new 2016 season ahead , as the ICD split the Southeast regional events into Kent and Sussex regions for their 2015 – 2016 . Our new and most successful venue Saddlesdane becomes 2 of only 5 events that accumulate points to be able to qualify for the ICD finals at Keysoe. We have more pleasure drives and our annual Show/event at Godmersham Park.
We also have the chance to promote our sport of carriage driving in its various forms at the Equi Expo event at Detling Show Kent County Show Ground.
For further information visit our Calender page on the SHC website.